Looking for an incredible delay pedal at a price that you won't have to take out a second mortgage? Well, this delay pedal is it! With a ton of features the modern guitarist demands such as true bypass, high quality components, warm and even tone and a stylish case, you probably won't find another pedal with this much value in this price range.
- High gain.
- Active tone filter
- Low power consumption.
- Ultra low noise operation amplifier inside.
- The effect pedal has true bypass. When you turn off the pedal, the original sound is perfectly output without any distortion.
- AC/DC Adapter Jack: By using an AC adapter, you can play without being concerned about how much battery power you have left.
- Gain knob: This adjusts the amount of distortion. Rotating it clockwise increases the effect, whereas counterclockwise rotation reduces the effect.
- Output jack: Connect this jack to your amp or to the input of another effect pedal.
- Pedal Switch: This switch turns the effect ON/OFF.
- Indicator: This indicator shows whether the effect is ON or OFF. When the effect is ON, the indicator lights.
- Tone knob: This controls the tone. Rotating the knob counterclockwise will make the sound milder, while rotating it clockwise will make the sound sharper.
- Level knob: This knob adjusts the level of the effect sounds.
- Input Jack: This jack accepts signals from a guitar or other musical instruments, or another effect pedals.
- Input Impedance: 120 kohm
- Output Impedance: 150 ohm on max Volume
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohm
- Equivalent Input Noise: -90 dBu or less
- Power Supply: DC 9V - battery or AC adapter
- Current Draw: 5,5 mA (DC 9V)
- Dimension: 115mm x 73mm x 48mm
Order yours today for just $89.95 and get FREE SHIPPING!
NOTE: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.